• Creates/adapts project specific monitoring tools.
• Trains audit enumerators on project specific monitoring tools.
• Conducts regular quality checks on incoming data and shares feedback with project lead in the Data Team.
• Cleans and further processes incoming data.
• Reports on the progress of assigned tasks to the Data Quality Associate.
Quality-team based responsibilities
• Contributes to the development of different data processing and monitoring tools. These tools should be efficient, effective and to the maximum extent automated.
• Works closely with other teams within Laterite to ensure quality control at the different stages of a research project cycle.
• Builds efficient internal systems for the management of Laterite’s resources and assets.
Minimum qualification and requirements
• At least 1 year of work experience in a data heavy role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or related field.
• Familiarity with statistical analysis and related tools/software (in particular Stata).
• Excellent oral and written communications in English and Amharic (any other local language is a plus).
• Must be an Ethiopian national
How to apply
The first step is to complete a 30-minute numeracy and literacy assessment for which no special preparation is needed.
Link to assessment: https://form.jotform.com/222284158603555
Successful candidates will then be invited to upload their CV and cover letter via our online application system.