• Conducting data analysis in order to improve company operations and provide oversight of departments
• Help CEO, COO, and other senior management members improve EarthEnable systems department
• Traveling to the field to help oversee EarthEnable’s efforts at data collection
• Work with construction, sales, inventory, finance, and other departments to determine system needs and work with the systems team to build new tools to meet those needs
Executive Functions and Special Projects
• Frequently visiting the field operations, participating in developing business strategy, and understanding the business enough to be able to accurately and effectively communicate our impact.
• Helping with M&E and oversight of research studies
• Continually improving company organization and efficiency in collaboration with COO
• Assisting the CEO on special projects (especially expansion and scaling focused projects)
• Assisting the C.E.O with board management, including creating board presentations and other communications.
• Helping the CEO and other senior managers plan company-wide employee development
• Building the capabilities of staff in the executive departments and throughout the company to improve EarthEnable’s long term performance
• Helping employees throughout the company build skills in writing, data analysis, email communication, PowerPoint composition, and other relevant areas
• Helping more employees throughout the company, especially senior management, use data to inform management decisions
Finance and Fundraising
• Working with finance team to build models to project EarthEnable’s fundraising needs
• Working with finance team to ensure current restricted and unrestricted grants are managed properly
• Supporting on grant budget development and grant applications
• 2-3 years of experience working in consulting, finance, or in related fields
• Exceptional Excel modelling and data analysis skills
• Demonstrated experience conducting data analysis to attain insights on business operations and drive business decisions using Excel, STATA, and other relevant software
• Ability to manage multiple work streams and quickly learn new skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Management experience or desire to learn management skills to upskill fellow employees is a must
• Experience with financial reporting, budgeting, Salesforce, and/or STATA is a plus
• Desire to live and work in East Africa; experience living and working in a developing country a plus
• Learns on the go, doing important, higher-level work from the start
• Detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Positive attitude, self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, and willingness to learn new things
• Commitment to excellence and outstanding work ethic
• Resourcefulness and creative problem solving
• Strong alignment with EarthEnable’s values:
• Take pride in our impact on health. Work passionately to change the way people live.
• Set the bar for customer care. Exceed their expectations every step of the way.
• Work hard and work together to achieve our most ambitious goals and dreams.
• Be resourceful and responsible with money; our impact depends on it.
• Treat everyone with fairness, empathy, and concern with which we expect to be treated.
• Trust each other to have the humility to support and the vulnerability to be supported.
Please Apply here (https://bit.ly/3JEGqVc) if interested