|Organization Name||:||DODS Group|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
The Parliament Magazine - the magazine and website written exclusively for EU policymakers - is seeking a Head of Digital to oversee its day-to-day online editorial operations. This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital journalist to lead and implement our digital growth strategy.
• Oversee the editorial planning for online, including setting daily and weekly agendas and overseeing the allocation of editorial tasks and activities with the Managing Editor.
• To commission, research, edit and write high quality news, interviews and features for the online platform.
• Work with the the Managing Editor in delivering the Parliament Magazine’s digital growth and editorial strategy and deliver on it.
• Oversee the scheduling and uploading of all online content - including social media content - and management of website’s CMS.
• Building contacts within the EU institutions and political intelligence competitor sites.
• Working closely with the Production Team on the design and delivery of digital content, including text and multimedia.
• Providing insight on the activities within the Brussels EU policy bubble and for this to be reflected in the content of the Parliament Magazine’s print and website platforms.
• Nurturing and developing in-house editorial team skills in journalism, design, video and photography.
• To act as the public face of the digital publication, attending events as necessary and building a strong contact book in Brussels.
What we are looking for
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role or minimum of three years experience at a professional news organisation, preferably with a focus on the EU.
• Proven track record in online audience development and excellent knowledge of digital growth strategies, including social media, off-platform referral traffic and aggregators as well on-platform engagement tactics.
• Strong copy editing and social media skills and the ability to write clear, concise, accurate and eye-catching copy.
• Administrative/management experience within a news/media setting.
• English mother tongue or have a thorough command of written and spoken English, good knowledge of French.
Dods offer a range of benefits to our employees.
• We are committed to equality and diversity and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
Apply at: https://dodsgroupltd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25