Vienna: Save Tibet organization held a rally in Austria to boycott the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics over human rights violations.
Beijing: A Chinese court has sentenced a Tibetan writer and educator known for expressing loyalty to exiled spiritual leader the Dalai Lama to 10 years in prison.
Deputy Speaker of the Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile, Dolma Tsering, has said that under Chinese rule Tibet's culture, religion and way of life is at risk.
Lhasa: Tibetans have alleged that the Chinese government is trying to strip them off their lands under the garb of climate mitigation efforts, media reports said on Tuesday.
Athens: Greek police recently detained a group of Tibetan and Hong Kong activists who were campaigning to boycott the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.
London/IBNS: The Tibetan Community along with Hong Kongers and Uyghurs Friday hosted a big protest against the Chinese Community Party in central London on the day which marks the 72nd fo ...
Beijing: A Chinese Ministry of Education (MoE) decree went into force this month to teach Mandarin Chinese to all preschool children, an extension of Xi Jinping’s belief in catching ...
A Tibetan writer, who was jailed for three years for criticising Chinese government policies in Tibet, died this week in Chengdu after he suffered from ill health for eight years since hi ...
Chinese authorities are forcing Tibetan school students to engage themselves with a programme related to military training during summer vacation.
- No halt to cultural genocide in Tibet
- Austria: Tibetans organize rally demanding boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics over China's human rights abuses
- Chinese court gives 10-year prison term to Tibetan writer for his loyalty to Dalai Lama
- Under Chinese rule, Tibet's culture, religion is at risk: Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile Speaker
- Tibetans say China's climate action plan is hurting their livelihood: Report