New York, Mar 10(Just Earth News/IBNS):Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) detainees suffer more acts of violence than the general population in custody, according to a new United ...
Panaji, Jan 13 (JEN): After a Goa minister created a furor calling the LGBT community needs cure like alcoholics, Goa Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar on Tuesday did a damage control saying ...
- Understanding of LGBT realities ‘non-existent’ in most countries, says UN expert
- UN agencies urge Brunei to repeal new ‘extreme and unjustified’ penal code
- Brunei to impose death by stoning for gay sex and adultery, human rights body expresses concern
- UN rights chief warns of potential ‘witch-hunt’ as Tanzanian official plans to track and arrest LGBT people
- Violence against the LGBTI community: UN focuses on ‘need to challenge hatred’