|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Digital Content & Communications Officer
IsraAID is looking for a creative Digital Content & Communications Officer to join our team! As part of the communications team in our Tel Aviv headquarters, you will help develop engaging content to showcase IsraAID’s activities and share our vision and story to audiences worldwide.
This is a rare opportunity to utilize your talents and gain digital communications experience at Israel’s leading humanitarian aid NGO.
Since IsraAID was founded in 2001, our Emergency Response teams and long-term development programs have reached 52 countries worldwide. Our mission is to support people affected by humanitarian crisis. We partner with local communities around the world to provide urgent aid, assist recovery, and reduce the risk of future disasters.
• Write and edit all types of digital content, including social media posts, website pages, blogs, newsletters, and more, according to IsraAID’s communications strategy.
• Work with IsraAID’s communications team to develop and implement the organization’s social media plan across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Develop and post daily website and social media updates.
• Support the implementation of online fundraising and awareness-raising campaigns.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, reflects the nuance of our work, and is consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice.
• Assist in the management of our content libraries, including our photos, videos, and stories.
• Research and develop stories from IsraAID’s programs around the world, for use in IsraAID’s media and communications.
• Write and edit other documents, as required.
• Assist in the administration of IsraAID’s digital platforms and mailing lists, as required.
• Native English speaker - required. Strong Hebrew proficiency – advantage.
• 1-2 years of experience writing for social media and/or other digital channels.
• Excellent writing, proofing, and editing skills for varied types of content.
• Experience in researching and investigating stories.
• Knowledge and experience of creating social media content for large audiences.
• Experience in basic graphic design, using programs like Canva and Adobe Spark.
• Experience in online marketing and campaigns – advantage.
• Experience in Humanitarian Aid, International Development or Human Rights – advantage.
• Photo and video post-processing and editing skills – advantage.
This is a full-time position, based in IsraAID's Tel Aviv Headquarters. To apply, please email email@example.com. IsraAID is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Email id: eschwartz(at)israaid.org