Kabul: The death toll in the blast, which took place close to the Kabul University in Afghanistan's capital city Kabul, has touched eight, media reports said on Saturday.
Kabul: A roadside bombing in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Tuesday left at least six people killed, media reports said.
Kabul: A bomb blast in southern Ghazni province of Afghanistan on Saturday left at least one person killed, media reports said.
Kabul: At least three people were killed in a bomb blast in southeastern Khost province of Afghanistan, media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least two people were hurt as a bomb blast rocked Jalalabad city in Afghanistan on Saturday, media reports said.
Kabul: The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the blast which rocked Afghanistan capital Kabul on Monday and claimed four lives, media reports said.
Kabul: A motorcycle bomb blast in Afghanistan's southeastern Khost province left at least two civilians killed on Tuesday, media reports said.
Kabul: A bomb blast outside a hotel in southeastern Paktika province on Monday left at least two people dead and five others injured, media reports said.
Kabul: A roadside bombing in Afghanistan's southern Helmand province on Sunday left three people killed media reports said.
- Afghanistan: Nimruz blast leaves five security personnel dead
- Blast targeting police patrol team kills 1, wounds 5 in southern Afghanistan
- Car bomb explodes in Afghanistan's south, three policemen killed in clashes: Source
- Afghanistan: Roadside mine blast leaves one dead in Kandahar
- Afghanistan: Twin blasts rock Spin Boldak, 13 killed