|Organization Name||:||World Bank|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||10 Apr 2021, 05:41 am|
|Closing Date||:||06 May 2021, 12:00 am|
REPUBLIC OF NIGER
NATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE INFORMATION SOCIETY
INTELLIGENT VILLAGES PROJECT FOR THE GROWTH OF RURAL ZONES AND DIGITAL INCLUSION
Notice of Expression of Interest N ° 004/2021 / PVI / UGP
Recruitment of a Specialist (M / F) in Foresight and Development of Digital Uses (SPDUN) on behalf of the National Agency for the Information Society (ANSI).
The government of Niger has obtained a grant and a credit from the World Bank / IDA to finance a project to support the implementation of the “Smart Villages” program, and intends to use part of the funds to the recruitment of a Specialist (M / F) in Foresight and Development of Digital Uses (SPDUN) on behalf of the National Agency for the Information Society (ANSI).
The “Niger 2.0” strategy, of which this project is a major component, aims to express Niger's digital potential, by allowing access for all citizens to high quality and low connectivity, public services easily accessible online in order to that the digital economy stimulates growth, innovation and job creation.
Missions and main tasks of the Specialist in Foresight and Development of Digital Uses (SPDUN)
Under the authority of the Special Advisor to the President of the Republic, Director General of ANSI, the SPDUN is responsible for:
• Identify new technologies and digital uses applicable in public and private organizations. It organizes the dissemination of these new uses supported by digital;
• To set up and carry out a watch on new information and communication technologies (news, patents, license);
• Monitor current and new digital uses (dematerialization, on-line services, new media, work methods, big data, connected objects, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, etc.);
• To propose evolutions on current products and services in connection with foresight and digital;
• To promote and communicate these new uses and technologies within the administration;
• To act as an expert or consultant to administrations and clients;
• To ensure, in coordination with the business divisions and, through them, public service delegates, the development of services relating to smart villages, “smart villages” and more generally to smart cities;
• To ensure the certification of electronic communications equipment and the role of consultation and proposal concerning urban planning and national security issues;
• To define the rules and possible limitations concerning the use of electronic communications networks and services in application of laws and regulations;
• To establish and maintain relations with foreign administrations and organizations specializing in the field of electronic communications as well as with public and private foreign operators;
• To promote the development of the electronic communications sector by taking the initiative and leading the development of specific innovation programs.
Qualifications and experiences required
• Engineering diploma in ICT, or equivalent (minimum Bac +5). He must also justify 5 years of experience in an IT department (IT project management, IT development)
• Having a very good knowledge of ITIL processes for the management of ICT services would be an important asset;
• Having demonstrated the ability to develop common service models (CSDM) would also be an asset.
• IS governance / IS functional architecture / IS technical architecture
• Development of books, products or events
• Training and knowledge transfer
• Monitoring, analysis and document management / Mastery of software
• "Leadership" and entrepreneurship / Adaptability and Flexibility
• Analysis and Synthesis / Oral and written communication
• Conviction and Influence / Creativity, sense of innovation
• Project Management / Performance Management
• Customer orientation / Rigor and Organization
• Relational Sense / Teamwork and animation
• Fluency in French is required, fluency in English would be an asset.
Composition of the application file
The application file will consist of the following documents:
• A motivation letter of two pages maximum addressed to the Project Coordinator;
• A detailed curriculum vitae, date and sign highlighting the skills of the candidate, his experience and indicating the contacts of three (03) professional reference persons;
• A legalized photocopy of the certificate of nationality;
• Legalized photocopies of the diploma (s) and training certificates obtained
• A criminal record dating back less than three (3) months.
Selection procedure and method:
Recruitment will be done according to the method of selection of individual consultants (IC) in accordance with the procurement provisions contained in the "Procurement Regulations for Borrowers Seeking Investment Project Finance (FPI)" of the World Bank. adopted in July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018. Candidates shortlisted after the CV analysis phase will take a written test followed by an oral interview. Applications from women are strongly encouraged .
Place of affection : Niamey at the ANSI headquarters with the possibility of travel.
Duration of the contract: The contract will be concluded for a period of two (2) years, renewable on the basis of an evaluation of satisfactory performance after a trial period of six (6) months.
Period of service: Approval of the recruitment results by the World Bank.
The remuneration of the Consultant will be negotiated between the parties and must require the approval of the World Bank. It will be the subject of a consultant contract with ANSI, prepared by the Project Coordination.
The interested consultants may obtain complementary information to the address below and the following hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm 00 .
Expressions of interest written in French must be submitted, sent or sent by electronic mail to the address mentioned below no later than Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 10 a.m. and bear the words "Demonstration of interest for the recruitment of a Specialist (M / F) in Foresight and Development of Digital Uses (SPDUN) ”.
The Project reserves the right to request proof of the documents provided as part of the application, as needed, during the evaluation.
Filing of files
Smart Villages Project for Rural Growth and Inclusion Digital (PVI) - Unite Project Management
Sis Route Angle Pharmacie August 3 - CAPEG - 200 m after the seat of the Delegation of the European Union, Dar district - Es-Salaam
BP : 11968 - Tel : 90 72 24 02 Email : email@example.com
Abdou Kane Project Management Unit
Sis Route Angle Pharmacie August 3 - CAPEG - 200 m after the seat of the Union Delegation EuNiamey
90 72 24 02
Job Email id: pvi-bm.recrutements(at)ansi.ne