|Organization Name||:||Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty|
|Location||:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||20 Feb 2021, 08:07 am|
|Closing Date||:||20 Mar 2021, 12:00 am|
RFE/RL journalists are passionate about promoting democratic values by providing uncensored news and open debate. We are looking for Systems Administrator passionate about Azure services and O365 products. Come to RFE/RL to find out what we do and how you could technologically help our journalists to do their job better.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Day-to-day M365 / Azure operations, incl. onboarding/offboarding, incidents and automation of these tasks (PowerShell).
• Administer and configure M365 stack, incl. hybrid Exchange deployment.
• Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating, and optimizing M365 / Azure.
• Serve as a knowledge expert on M365 / Azure, advise on best practices of use and integrations.
• Design and configure hybrid AD / AAD environment.
• Manage load balancers, email security solutions, and related systems.
• Create and own reporting and monitoring for M365 use cases.
• Design, implement and maintain MDM/MAM solution and access control policies.
• Keep yourself up to date, conduct your own research and propose new solutions.
You will have experience and knowledge of:
• AD, AAD, ADFS, Exchange / ExO / EOP.
• MS O365 administration in hybrid environments.
• PowerShell / VBScript scripts from scratch, not just modifying.
• Log processing, familiarity with contents of Unified Audit Log especially.
• Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016/ 2019.
• Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM).
• Single Sign On schemes and protocols.
• Collaboration tools from Microsoft - SharePoint / Teams /OneDrive.
• Conditional Access, Intune, MAM.
• Additional technologies, such as DNS, Group Policy, PKI are an advantage.
• Very good knowledge of MS Azure and O365 cloud technologies, ideally supported by certificates.
• Interest in cloud architecture and technology.
• Working knowledge of English.
• Self-driven, proactive personality.
• Team player.
• Ability to research, eager to gather information, a good troubleshooter.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Apply at: https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1552132444&rps=202
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.