|Organization Name||:||Interactive Research and Development (IRD Global)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||20 Jan 2021, 04:07 am|
|Closing Date||:||15 Feb 2021, 12:00 am|
Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-246
Job Grade Title: Senior Assistant
Department / Program: IRD Model for COVID Response
Reporting To: Field Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time Contractual (close-ended)
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The incumbent will be responsible for conducting monitoring and keeping checks with regards to COVID-19 response activities through standard protocols. This position is field-based and requires the candidate to visit and keep checks in different health facilities and effective coordination with team.
Transport/bike and smart phone is a must as this position requires frequent travelling and data sharing.
• To develop and maintain strong relationships with both clinics and patients at the site to which they have been assigned.
• Provide requisite training, health education, monitor and evaluate, distribute IEC Material.
• Carry out field visits to collect data, on predesigned monitoring instruments, through observation and taking photographs/evidence.
• Make phone follow up calls to families being screened and guided for oxygen therapy.
• Based on the monitoring plan, prepare a weekly field plan for monitoring of activities and ensure that deadlines and targets are achieved and all the relevant information is collected.
• Verify equipment and supplies being distributed under the project and keep checks.
• Compile and hand over completed monitoring instruments/forms to the Supervisor of the assignment along with additional notes and photographs.
• Update team of the assignment on the progress of monitoring events through weekly reports and contribute in development of monthly monitoring reports.
• Ensure all patients confirmed with COVID are traced back to the clinic and initiated on treatment.
• Follow up on contacts from the index client with confirmed COVID-19.
• Assisting the clinical facilities as and when required to do so.
• Each Team member will be assigned certain number of Clinics in her/his community.
• Each staff will list all clinics visit on Weekly basis along with filed observation.
• Collect data from clinics/GPs and ensure tasks are completed before deadline and Ensure equipment is being utilized efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure the documentation are correctly recorded by the clinic staff.
• Facilitate the Doctors/Clinic staff and follow up when required, Receive and compile weekly and monthly reports from the site and Perform related duties as required.
• Any task assigned by the supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)
• Intermediate and/or bachelors degree
• At least 1 year of experience in Public health project at the field level
• Ability to work within a community environment
• Presentable and ready to be sent to the field
• Ability to travel
• Fluency in Urdu/English/Sindhi
• Ability to use android smart phone applications
• Openness to improve
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Apply at: http://ird.global/apply/?job_id=3685