|Organization Name||:||Interactive Research and Development (IRD Global)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||05 Dec 2020, 05:03 am|
|Closing Date||:||02 Jan 2021, 12:00 am|
Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-280
Job Grade Title: Manager
Department / Program: Mental Health Program
Reporting To: Program Lead
Employment Type: Full-time Contractual (close-ended)
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The incumbent will be responsible to organize and coordinate mental health project(s). S/he will also responsible to oversee the progress of operations. S/he will also develop efficient strategies and tactics while managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
• Provide technical and programmatic oversight
• Overseeing the project(s) and field team
• Review monthly expense reports
• Oversee day-to-day clinic coordination
• Data management and analysis
• Conceptualization of research question and study design
• Providing technical expertise and support to study team
• Overseeing the design, planning and implementation of the study
• Develop SOPs and research protocols
• Design and oversee trainings as needed
• Reporting progress to donors as needed
• Final Report writing and publication
• To oversee the implementation of all key components of the project
• Ensuring quality and accuracy of data collected and processes implementation
• Conduct statistical data analysis to help support project strategic direction and reports.
• Assist with project budgeting and maintaining project expense reports in collaboration with finance department.
• Assist with grant writing and prepare feasible and well-informed project concepts including work plans, budgets, staff hiring’s with respect to donor TORs and RFPs.
• Perform regular project monitoring and evaluation functions, identify implementation difficulties and operational and strategic issues and recommend appropriate solutions or course of action
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)
• Masters’ in Social Sciences or Public Health, International Development or another relevant field
• At least 5 to 6 years’ or experience in developing and managing social support program
• Experience of project management in Public Health in developing countries
• Good supervisory skills and interpersonal and networking skills
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate project independently and team work
• Good leadership qualities to lead/develop/supervise a multi-disciplinary team
• Proficient in inclusive planning, participatory management skills including excellent analysis and report writing, drafting skills.
Apply at: http://ird.global/apply/?job_id=3627