|Organization Name||:||Egyptian Red Crescent|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Responsibilities & Duties:
• To ensure that the ERC’s objectives are in line with Donar's strategic vision of the project/program.
• To direct, manage, and control the project’s workflow.
• To support the rollout and the implementation of Donar's program activities in coordination with ERC’s teams and programs.
• To participate in the recruitment and induction of the assigned project’s staff and volunteers.
• To prepare quarterly work plans with specific targets and results, and monitor the implementation
• To provide an overall analysis of the program activities and budget and make recommendations to review the scope of the program/projects.
• To review in coordination with the assigned program’s team the activity work plan and the budget
• To identify and propose solutions to meet the support or training needs of team members.
• To support the program team in overcoming potential barriers and addressing sensitive issues when it comes to program implementation and working with beneficiaries.
• To support the quarterly reporting process (narrative, financial, report workbook) of the program/project and ensure timely delivery of the report.
• To attend the Program Wide Coordination (MPCC) meetings and share updates as well as any meetings required.
• To align Projects with ERC General Strategy and delivering the project.
• To make sure that all concerned parties from other departments are aligned with the Project goals and their role of contribution.
• To support in developing new opportunities for ERC.
• To be able to follow, execute & implement all ERC code of conduct regulations.
• To undertake other duties as are reasonably required.
• A university degree in Medicine.
• An advanced post-graduate degree is desirable
• At least 8 years of professional experience in implementing MHPSS activities.
• Experience in liaising and collaborating with different levels of stakeholders is an asset.
• Work experience with international organizations is encouraged.
• Experience in project planning, monitoring, and reporting.
• Experience in managing communication and advocacy activities is desirable.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of planning and implementation of training programs
• Ability to facilitate institutional development and organizational change
• Computer literacy
• Fluency in Arabic and English (reading, writing and speaking)
How to apply
Qualified applicants, please send your updated resume: firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention job title in the subject otherwise it will be discarded
Job Email id: cv(at)egyptianrc.org