|Organization Name||:||Interactive Research and Development (IRD Global)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||15 Dec 2019, 02:40 am|
|Closing Date||:||11 Jan 2020, 12:00 am|
Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-196
Department/Project: HR Department
Direct Reporting: Manager, Human Resources (IRD Global)
In-Direct Reporting: Deputy Director – Program and Operations (IRD Bangladesh)
Employment Type: Contractual
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
The incumbent will be responsible to provide support to program teams and manage all functions of HR in line with the institutional policies and regulatory requirements. Further, s/he will be responsible to improve overall HR service delivery.
• Manage employee records / files and maintain MIS on time.
• Ensure recruitment is done in line with the institutional policies and audit requirements.
• Ensure all job descriptions are in place and filed in employee HR file after proper acknowledgement.
• Ensure new entrants are oriented timely and effectively.
• Compile monthly staff payroll and ensure timely disbursement is made by coordinating with Finance.
• Suggest standards through bench-marking/best practices.
• Design and/or update policies and procedures.
• Manage training's by coordinating with the relevant line-manager. Carry out Training Need Analysis (TNA) post annual performance review cycle.
• Take organizational development (OD) initiatives to strengthen HR processes and employee engagement at IRD Bangladesh.
• Manage institutional leave record and disseminate leave information to respective staff on time.
• Manage employee separations and ensure final payment(s) is processed after proper clearance.
• Work closely with Global, HR head for management reporting.
• Perform additional task(s) as assigned by the line manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)
• MBA/Masters in HRM from any reputed university.
• Diploma in Human Resources Management is preferred.
• At least 5 years’ of experience in the relevant field.
• Ability to prepare HR documents both in Bengali and English language
• Excellent knowledge of local labor laws
• Communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Negotiation skills
• Leadership skills
• Able to meet deadline(s)
• Analytical skills
Apply at: http://ird.global/job/assistant-manager-hr/