|Organization Name||:||Ecologic Institute EU|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
In order to strengthen our IT-team in Berlin, we are looking for a Linux System Administrator / Application Supporter (m/f/d)
As the Ecologic Institute's IT team, we take care of day-to-day operations, introduce new technologies and design the digital working environment of the Institute's staff. We are responsible for the stability and availability of services and applications as well as for equipping the institute with desktops, notebooks and VoIP. We love Linux and open source software, but we are realists and rely on a harmonious cooperation of Linux and Windows.
What we offer:
Flexible working hours - fair overtime regulations - no on-call duty - no travel - family-friendly - job ticket - restaurant vouchers - company notebook for private use - small team - high personal responsibility - versatility - flat hierarchies - dedicated colleagues - sensible contributions to relevant environmental projects - fun at work - permanent contract
Your core responsibilities:
• Supervision of the full front- and backend lifecycle
• Further development of the external web infrastructure together with our web team (development and hosting of about 80 websites)
• 2nd- and 3rd- level contact person in Application Support
• Operation, maintenance and documentation of the applications supported by you, as well as the holding of user training courses
• Consulting and energetic support in the establishment and adaptation of internal work processes and their promotion with IT resources.
• Completed degree in computer science or training as an IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
• At least 3 years experience in the professional operation of Linux system environments in interaction with Windows clients
• Practical know-how in planning and setting up system architectures and virtualized IT infrastructures in the order of 50 servers
• Extensive experience in Linux system development under Debian/Ubuntu
• Practical knowledge in the use of the automation solution Ansible
• First experience in the operation of professional open source email infrastructures
• Good knowledge of German and English
Nice to have:
Proxmox – ZFS for Linux – Ceph – Icinga2 – Bacula/Bareos – Atlassian Confluence –Samba4 als DC – Projektron BCS – Metaways Tine 2.0 – RainLoop Webmail
Please apply online via our career website. The application period ends on: 30th November 2019
Mrs. Elena von Sperber will be happy to answer any questions you may have by phone (+49 30/86880-275) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Apply at: https://www.ecologic.eu/linux_sysadmin_2019