|Organization Name||:||Baytna Syria|
|Location||:||Regional / Global|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||05 Dec 2022, 03:34 am|
|Closing Date||:||30 Dec 2022, 12:00 am|
Baytna was launched in 2013 as a networking, training, and grant-making facility for Syrian civil society organizations, offering support to CSOs based inside Syria and the neighbouring countries.
Baytna is seeking to recruit a Senior Human Resources Officer (HRO) to develop & lead the HR functions at Baytna
Contract Type and Length: Long term employment
Candidate starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Online
Job Ref: BSHR.V01.22
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains and continuously improves the HR system within the organization and ensures compliance with values, goals and operational standards
• Continuously reviews and adapts HR policies and procedures and ensures proper implementation
• Maintains full employee records and manages vacation roster
• Leads conflict resolution within the organization and maintains records of all complaints
• Develops tools and templates for employee appraisals, training needs and vacation tracking
• Develop and maintain up-to-date job descriptions of all positions
• Develop key performance indicators and contribute to performance evaluations for all employees.
• Leads the recruitment function in identification of suitable candidates for open positions and assigning appropriate pay grade
• Leads employee development plans and provides recommendations to senior management
• Leads the organization's well-being plans and functions
• Ensures an amicable and professional work atmosphere is maintained at all times
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in business management / human resources or any other relevant field of study. An MBA is a plus.
• At least 5 years of professional work experience in human resources with at least 2 years in a managerial position
• Ability to work in a team and to sometimes tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
• Very good mastering of English and Arabic (both verbal and written). French is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of and expertise in HR theory
• Ability to communicate with people outside the organisation, representing the organisation to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail
• Ability to create new ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including creative contributions
• Proficient in use of computer applications related to the tasks
• Experience of working with local NGOs, INGOs and government bodies would be an advantage
How to apply
Please send your CV via-email to email@example.com by 31 December 2022 and include the Vacancy Reference number in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Baytna is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Email id: jobs(at)baytna.org