|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||20 Dec 2021, 08:51 am|
|Closing Date||:||15 Jan 2022, 12:00 am|
Are you aiming to work for an organization where it is worthwhile investing your personality, your skills and your time? Are you looking for a job that is exciting and has clear goals? Welcome to Welthungerhilfe!
We are one of the largest and most respected private organisations for development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. As a politically and confessionally independent organisation, our value-oriented actions are always based on ethical principles. Our vision is clear: "Zero Hunger by 2030" - If you want to become part of our global community to end hunger around the world, we look forward to receiving your application as:
Grants & Contracts Officer in Bonn
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with a contract duration of two years. At the end of the initial two-year contractual period, there are good prospects for conversion of the contract from a fixed-term to an open-ended employment contract. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
As Grants & Contracts Officer within the Institutional Donor Relations Unit, you will ensure that institutional funding from selected German and international donors is implemented in accordance with internal and external requirements and guidelines. You are the contact person for a specific institutional donor in the area of Grants & Contracts Management and ensure the dissemination of information and advice to our country offices with regard to the respective financial administrative donor guidelines. In close cooperation with the country offices and the team lead, you will coordinate financial administrative topics and contract issues with the respective donors.
• Review of donor grants and contracts
• Ensure application budgets and financial reports are prepared according to financial and administrative guidelines of the respective donor
• Conduct donor fund requests and monitor expenditure deadlines for relevant (e.g. German) donor contracts/grants
• Support of the country offices in Grants & Contracts Management
• Coordinate and support external audits of relevant donor projects
• Give continuous advice on the correct application on the financial regulations of the respective donor
• Conduct familiarization modules on the financial regulations of the respective donor
• A university degree or completed training with additional specialized knowledge or adequate job-relevant professional experience
• 3 years of relevant professional experience in grants & contracts management of institutional funding in development cooperation/humanitarian aid
• Knowledge of financial regulations of different institutional donors, especially German donors/ BMZ
• Diligent work attitude, ability to work in a team and proactive solution finding skills
• Willingness and ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Fluent English and good German, further foreign language skills (preferably French) are an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits (https://www.welthungerhilfe.org/benefits-for-employees-in-germany/)".
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by January 2, 2022. Your contact person is Ina Stepka. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Apply at: https://bit.ly/3q46Rua