|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||25 Jul 2021, 04:39 am|
|Closing Date||:||22 Aug 2021, 12:00 am|
Are you aiming to work for an organization where it is worthwhile investing your personality, your skills and your time? Are you looking for a job that is exciting and has clear goals? Welcome to Welthungerhilfe!
We are one of the largest and most respected private organisations for development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. As a politically and confessionally independent organisation, our value-oriented actions are always based on ethical principles. Our vision is clear: "Zero Hunger by 2030" - If you want to become part of our global mission to end hunger around the world, we look forward to receiving your application as:
Expert Events and Cooperation in Bonn
The position is to be filled by October 1, 2021 with a contract duration of one and a half years, due to maternity leave. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
As Expert Events and Cooperation, you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of high-profile events and other formats for different target groups and with various stakeholders, such as high-ranking personalities, cooperation partners and media partners. Your goal is to create innovative offline and online formats related to the priority topics of fighting hunger and sustainability and to mobilize people for Welthungerhilfe's causes. In this way, you make an important contribution to Welthungerhilfe's public relations work in Germany.
• Conception and implementation of high-profile events and other formats for different target groups
• Continuation and adaptation of existing formats such as "Rock against Hunger"
• Key account management (acquisition, support and monitoring) for cooperation partners, media partners and high-ranking personalities
• Representation of the organization at events and podiums
• Detection of trends for Welthungerhilfe for the development of target group-specific formats and innovations, continuous benchmarking
• Action and budget planning, monitoring of achieved results
• Close cooperation with other areas of Welthungerhilfe in Germany and abroad
• A (technical) university degree in the field of marketing or a qualification suitable for the position
• Several years of professional experience in event management and public relations
• Very good communication skills, creativity, and a feeling for trends and innovations
• Proactive and winning personality and confidence in dealing with high-ranking personalities and people in public life
• Independent working style, solution orientation and project management skills
• Very good German as well as good English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits (https://www.welthungerhilfe.org/benefits-for-employees-in-germany/)".
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by July 31, 2021. Your contact person is Sarah Liem-Hartmann. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Apply at: https://bit.ly/3rHllRv