New York, Aug 22 (Just Earth News): With Africa still accounting for more than 90 per cent of global malaria deaths in 2015, the United Nations health agency’s member States in the region ...
The United Nations on Wednesday appealed for $1 billion needed for the first six months of 2015 to sustain the momentum to stamp out Ebola in West Africa, where ‘the epidemic has started t ...
- COVID crises highlight strengths of democratic systems, says Guterres
- Science, evidence-based facts, key to help end scourge of drug abuse: UN chief
- Vaccine inequity posing ‘significant risk’ to global economic recovery: UN report
- New UN-led global immunization push aims to save more than 50 million lives
- COVID-19: Greta Thunberg contributes 100,000 Euros to vaccine equity initiative