Washington/Sputnik: US drug giant Pfizer expects to ship just about half of the COVID-19 vaccines it originally planned for this year because of supply-chain problems, although it still e ...
London: The United Kingdom has become the first country to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine against Covid-19 for widespread use, media reports said.
Moscow/Sputnik: US pharmaceutical company Pfizer announced in a press release on Tuesday it was launching a pilot program that aims to inform the delivery and distribution of its coronavi ...
- Pfizer to manufacture its Covid-19 vaccine in South Africa
- Pfizer bats for booster shot as immunity from its vaccine shows decline
- Covid-19: Pfizer to supply 13 million doses of vaccine to Pakistan
- Pfizer vaccine is effective against all existing COVID-19 variants, says CEO
- Pfizer's COVID vaccine approved for minors aged 12-15 in Japan