Pakistan, a nation that has witnessed several waves of the COVID-19 pandemic, registered 4,000 COVID-19 cases for the second straight day, media reports said on Sunday.
Islamabad: Pakistan's COVID-19 positivity rate has increased by nine-fold in just one month as over 3,000 cases were reported on Thursday, media reports said.
Islamabad: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar cautioned countrymen that the fifth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic is starting.
Islamabad: Pakistan on Tuesday said 79 Omicron cases have been detected in the country so far.
Pakistan's Islamabad city has registered the first case of Omicron variant, media reports said on Saturday.
Quetta: As many as 32 suspected cases of Omicron infected people have been reported from Balochistan's Kalat district in Pakistan, media reports said on Wednesday.
Islamabad/UNI/Xinhua: Pakistan's eastern Punjab province reported 81 new dengue fever cases and two more deaths during the last 24 hours, Secretary of the Primary and Secondary Health ...
Islamabad: Pakistan claimed 46 new deaths due to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, media reports said on Saturday.
Islamabad/UNI/Xinhua: Pakistan has decided to inoculate COVID-19 vaccines to citizens of 12 years old and above, Chairman of the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) Asad Umar sai ...
- Pakistan witnessing fifth wave, 7,586 fresh COVID-19 cases recorded in past 24 hours
- Pakistan registers over 4000 COVID-19 cases for second straight day
- Pakistan: COVID-19 positivity rate sees nine-fold spike in one month
- Pakistan is witnessing the beginning of another Coronavirus wave: Minister
- Pakistan: 79 Omicron cases detected so far