Islamabad/UNI: Pakistan has reported 3,902 new novel Coronavirus cases, the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) said on Wednesday.
The NCOC said that the country's number of overall confirmed cases had risen to 1,190,136, including 1,071,976 who have recovered.
The number of active cases has dropped to 91,747 who are under treatment across the country, including 5,389 in critical situation.
According to the NCOC, the pandemic killed 83 people today, increasing the overall death toll to 26,413.
Pakistan's southern Sindh province is the most affected region of the country in terms of the number of cases with 440,164 infections.
- Bangladesh registers six COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours
- Step up, urges WHO as figures reveal 1 in 4 adults don’t exercise enough
- COVID-19 caused rise in TB deaths for first time in a decade, gains ‘reversed’
- COVID-19 deaths at lowest level in nearly a year, WHO reports
- UN honours Henrietta Lacks, whose cells transformed medical research worldwide