Beijing/Xinhua: The Chinese mainland reported 28 new imported COVID-19 cases Friday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 3,213, the National Health Commission said Saturday.
Of the new imported cases, nine were reported in both Shanghai and Guangdong, three in both Tianjin and Shaanxi, and two each in Beijing and Fujian, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 2,959 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 254 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- Bangladesh: Covid-19 deaths near 6,500 as 39 die within 24 hours
- Turkey expects to start coronavirus vaccination in December
- US reports over 2,000 Covid-19 deaths, record hospitalisation on Tuesday
- UK sees downward trend in COVID infection rate, registers 11,299 cases: Health Ministry
- France's Coronavirus deaths pass 50,000: Statistics