Beijing/Xinhua: The Chinese mainland reported six new imported COVID-19 cases Monday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 2,748, the National Health Commission said Tuesday.
Of the new imported cases, three were reported in Guangdong, one each in Tianjin, Shanghai and Yunnan, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 2,582 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 166 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- Pakistan once again witnesses rise in COVID-19 cases
- Science, unity and solidarity, key to defeating COVID: UN chief
- Steroids boost survival of preterm babies in low-resource settings, Study finds
- Chinese mainland reports 15 new imported COVID-19 cases
- New Zealand reports no new community case of COVID-19