Another 2,995 people have tested positive for the virus in a day, raising the tally of confirmed cases to 266,498.
Dhaka: Bangladesh registered 42 new COVID-19 deaths in the past 24 hours, media reports said.
The number of deaths due to the disease now stands at 3,513.
Besides, 2,995 more people have tested positive for Covid-19 over the same period, raising the total number of confirmed cases to 266,498, Dhaka Tribune reported.
In the past 24 hours, 1,117 people have recovered from the disease.
- COVID-19 illustrates ‘woefully under prepared’ world: UN health chief
- Amid COVID-19 horror, Brucellosis outbreak hits thousands after factory leak in China
- WHO chief makes last push for countries to join multilateral COVID-19 vaccine effort
- COVID-19: 10 people test positive in PoK
- New Zealand reports zero coronavirus cases for 1st time in over a month