Shanghai/Sputnik/UNI: China hopes that the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) agreement, the biggest free trade agreement in Asia, will be signed and will come into force ...
Moscow (Sputnik/UNI) Relations between Beijing and Moscow are long-term and stable and meet the interests of Chinese and Russian citizens, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an inte ...
Ottawa: More than 100 diplomats and scholars have written an open letter to Chinese President Xi Jinping, appealing him to release two Canadians who were imprisoned in China.
Beijing: Ending his visit to China, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is heading back home on Wednesday, media reports said.
Beijing: Chinese President Xi Jinping has directed his nation's armed forces to enhance their combat readiness.
Washington: US President Donald Trump accused China of putting pressure on North Korea and halting bilateral progress.
Beijing: The tension between China over the South China sea mounted to a new level after Chinese President Xi Jinping made it clear that they wouldn’t give up “eve ...
Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un visited China on Tuesday and met Chinese President Xi Jinping, country's media reports said.
Beijing: North Korea leader Kim Jong Un will visit China on Tuesday, Chinese state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
- High-level govt role found in China’s Uyghur Internment Camps: Report
- Broken heads remark: Mike Pompeo says Chinese leader Xi Jinping is 'serious'
- NATO leaders warn about military threat posed by China
- Beijing receives jolt: EU suspends efforts to ratify controversial investment deal with China
- Beijing prosecutes people on posting leaked info on Xi Jinping's daughter