Toronto/Sputnik: Canadian Transport Minister Omar Alghabra extended the ban on large cruise ships in Canadian waters until the end of February 2022, the Transport Ministry said in a state ...
Vancouver: A Vancouver-based gold mining company has rejected claims that it used forced labour in its open-pit mine in China’s Xinjiang region.
Ottawa/Sputnik: The Canadian government will lobby the "highest levels" of the incoming Biden administration in a bid to salvage the Keystone XL oil pipeline extension, Prime Mi ...
Ottawa: Canada's cyber security agency has warned that state-sponsored hackers from China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea are the biggest cyber threats to the people of the country.
Ottawa/Xinhua: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has urged Canadians to stem the spread of the COVID-19 as the country is at a tipping point of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Toronto/UNI: Canadian Finance Minister Bill Morneau is stepping down from his cabinet role and as MP for Toronto Centre after weeks of scrutiny for his role in a charity scandal that has ...
Ottawa: The Canadian government has expressed its concern over China's move of passing national security legislation for Hong Kong.
Washington: China's decision to impose the new national security law on Hong Kong has earned criticisms from the United States and its three major allies.
Vancouver: Days before a British Columbia judge is scheduled to give the verdict in the extradition case of Meng Wanzhou, China on Tuesday asked Canada to immediately release the Huawei e ...
- Canadian oppn leader calls for relocation of 2022 Olympic Games out of China over Uighur atrocities
- Canada extends ban on large cruise ships until February 2022
- Canada-based miner says China trying to steal Xinjiang gold mine
- Canada to lobby Biden administration at the highest level in a bid to save Keystone XL
- State-sponsored hackers from China, Russia, Iran and North Korea are Canada's biggest cyber threats: Report