Beijing: China on Wednesday called on the United States to unfreeze assets belonging to Afghanistan, and thanked the Taliban-controlled government for guaranteeing the security of Chinese ...
Kabul: The Taliban regime in Afghanistan has slammed the United States for severing financial assistance after the armed-group seized power in the country last month.
Washington: US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the Taliban insurgents, who are currently controlling Afghanistan, should uphold the basic rights of the Afghan people, including wom ...
Moscow/UNI/Sputnik: UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi announced on Monday that he arrived in the Afghan capital of Kabul to assess Afghanistan's humanitarian needs.
Islamabad: Pakistan's Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin has said his nation will deal with the new government in Afghanistan as they will require assistance.
Kabul: A former female Afghanistan minister has said the Taliban cabinet, which was announced recently by the group, failed to represent both gender and ethnic diversity of Afghanistan.
Ankara/IBNS: Turkey on Tuesday advised the international community not to rush in recognising the Taliban's rule in Afghanistan and added that it was still holding discussions about o ...
Moscow/UNI/SPUTNIK: Australia expects to take in at least 3,000 Afghan refugees this year after the Taliban took over the country, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Tuesday.
Kabul: Terming Pakistan as a 'state sponsor of terror', terrorism analyst Kyle Orton has said the South Asian nation should be held accountable for the condition in Afghanistan, w ...
- China asked US to 'guide' Taliban amid fears of Uyghur separatists regrouping in Afghanistan
- China urges US to unfreeze Afghanistan assets, thanks Taliban for assurance on Beijing's investments
- Taliban govt's minister Muttaqi urges countries to restore diplomatic ties with Afghanistan
- Taliban should uphold basic rights of Afghan people: Antony Blinken
- Afghanistan: UN High Commissioner for Refugees arrives in Kabul to assess humanitarian needs