Chinese jets intercept U.S. aircraft in East China Sea
Reuters 19 May 2017
Two Chinese aircraft carry out what the U.S. military describes an "unprofessional" intercept of an American plane meant to detect radiation while it flew in international airspace. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Angela Merkel elected as German Chancellor for 4th time
- AFD's co-leader says she will no longer be a part of the parliamentary group of Germany's anti-immigrant party
- Rumbling volcano triggers evacuation in Bali
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum
- Joy and disappointment on German election day