Riots engulf Greek parliament as bailout measures pass
Reuters 19 May 2017
Hooded protesters broke off from larger demonstrations to hurl molotov cocktails outside Greece's parliament, as lawmakers passed new austerity measures required for the country's economic bailout. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Angela Merkel elected as German Chancellor for 4th time
- AFD's co-leader says she will no longer be a part of the parliamentary group of Germany's anti-immigrant party
- Rumbling volcano triggers evacuation in Bali
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum
- Joy and disappointment on German election day