ANI | @justearthnews | 15 Jan 2018
Bern (Switzerland), Jan 14 (ANI): Anti-globalisation demonstrators marched in Switzerland's capital Bern to protest against United States President Donald Trump's planned visit to World Economic Forum in Davos. Hundreds of protesters marched peacefully past the Swiss parliament in Bern. During the protest some were clad in black and carried placards saying "No future for capitalism", "Eat the rich" and "Kill Trump", also setting off flares. The U.S. President announced last week that he would attend the WEF in Davos, an annual meeting of global business and political leaders. Up to 5,000 Swiss soldiers have been drafted in to guard Davos along with 1,000 police, while a no-fly zone will also be put in place to protect delegates.
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks