ANI | @justearthnews | 02 Jan 2018
New Delhi, Jan 02 (ANI): The United States' first lady Melania Trump once again caught the attention of people as she got dressed in a gown which was reportedly worth USD 4,000 at the New Year's Eve party at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach. The party which was hosted by President Donald Trump, saw Melania wearing stunning light pink dress, covered in sequins with a pretty floral design featuring red, blue and white bouquets. Melania, who was joined by her son Baron in the party, did not exactly receive the best reaction from Twitter users. Melania, who was seen wearing baby pink colour stilettos with a pointed toe at the party, became a target of trolls' for the dress as people on Twitter said that it was not her best look.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks