Dozens injured after German trains collide
Reuters | @justearthnews | 06 Dec 2017
More than 40 people are injured after a passenger train collides with a freight train near the German city of Duesseldorf. Samantha Vadas reports.
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit