Reuters | @justearthnews | 06 Dec 2017
President Trump's controversial plan to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the U.S. embassy there is sparking concern inside the U.S. State Department and across the Muslim world. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit