Boris Johnson vows long-term UK support for overseas territories hit by Irma
Reuters | @indiablooms | 13 Sep 2017
British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson pledges long-term support to the British territories in the Caribbean hit by Hurricane Irma. No reporter narration.
- Angela Merkel elected as German Chancellor for 4th time
- AFD's co-leader says she will no longer be a part of the parliamentary group of Germany's anti-immigrant party
- Rumbling volcano triggers evacuation in Bali
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum
- Joy and disappointment on German election day