U.S. gay marriage pioneer Edith Windsor dies at 88
Reuters | @indiablooms | 13 Sep 2017
Edith Windsor, the plaintiff in the landmark Supreme Court case that allowed same-sex couples to receive federal benefits, has died at the age of 88. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Angela Merkel elected as German Chancellor for 4th time
- AFD's co-leader says she will no longer be a part of the parliamentary group of Germany's anti-immigrant party
- Rumbling volcano triggers evacuation in Bali
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum
- Joy and disappointment on German election day