Clinton 'propping up book sales with false and reckless attacks': White House
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 13 Sep 2017
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said she was unsure if President Trump would read former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's book, "What Happened" and called her book sales 'sad'. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Angela Merkel elected as German Chancellor for 4th time
- AFD's co-leader says she will no longer be a part of the parliamentary group of Germany's anti-immigrant party
- Rumbling volcano triggers evacuation in Bali
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum
- Joy and disappointment on German election day