Serbia's stranded migrant children start school amid welcomes and rejection
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 13 Sep 2017
School is underway in Serbia, where thousands of stranded migrants and refugees are hoping to resume a normal life. But while school officials are welcoming their new students, some locals are adamantly opposed. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Angela Merkel elected as German Chancellor for 4th time
- AFD's co-leader says she will no longer be a part of the parliamentary group of Germany's anti-immigrant party
- Rumbling volcano triggers evacuation in Bali
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum
- Joy and disappointment on German election day