Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 13 Sep 2017
The attack reportedly killed at least 18 policemen and injured 3 others.
“The Secretary-General hopes those responsible for this act will be quickly brought to justice,” his spokesperson, Stéphane Dujarric, said in a statement.
“He conveys his condolences to the families of the victims and to the Government and people of Egypt. He also wishes a swift recovery to the injured.”
- Hungary, at UN, says roots of terrorism must be tackled; warns ‘migratory waves’ bring terrorists to Europe
- Tunisia, at UN, calls for comprehensive response to global terrorism
- UN scales up response as number of Rohingya refugees fleeing Myanmar nears 500,000
- Balochistan: Exiled politician arrested upon return to Pakistan
- Following UN sanctions, China moves to limit trade with N Korea