Annapolis: At least five people have been shot dead by a gunman who opened fire at a newspaper office in Annapolis, Maryland on Thursday.
Washington: US President Donald Trump on Wednesday appreciated the Supreme Court ruling that travel ban on several Muslim-majority countries is lawful.
Kabul: Despite tall claims, the United States of America has failed to safe keep Afghanistan from terrorism, an exercise it had undertaken 17 years ago, claimed a report published by Spec ...
Houston: In the wake of the recent school shooting in Santa Fe, New Mexico, the police chief of Houston, Texas, has expressed anger over politicians doing zilch about gun reforms in the U ...
Washington: US President Donald Trump has thrown his weight behind Republican John Cox, who is in the race to be the next governor of California.
Washington: The US Senate has approved the appointment of CIA's first female director, Gina Haspel, media reports said.
Washington/London: Britain's top diplomat Boris Johnson has confirmed that US President Donald Trump will visit England July.
Washington: The US government has said former CIA director Mike Pompeo has been appointed as the country's Secretary of State.
Sana'a: Abdulmalik Al-Houthi, the leader of Yemen's Houthi Ansarullah movement, said in a televised speech that the assassination of party President Saleh al-Sammad will not break ...
- OPCW experts visit Douma chemical attack site, collect samples
- USA: At least two dead in Central Michigan University shooting
- Florida shooting: Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods introduce new measures on gun sales
- Terror financing: FATF allows Pakistan three-month period to clean up act
- Afghanistan: At least one US soldier killed, four wounded during operation