Kabul: At least two people were killed in an explosion in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province on Saturday morning.
Kabul: At least 16 Islamic State (Daesh) militants were gunned down during airstrikes conducted by the national army in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, the defence ministry said on ...
Kabul: An attack is underway in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, where several explosions have been heard.
Kabul: At least 10 people were killed and an equal number of people injured as unknown gunmen stormed the education department building in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province on We ...
Kabul: Many have been taken hostage in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province after unknown gunmen stormed the education department building on Wednesday morning.
Kabul: At least three ISIS-K terrorists were arrested by Afghanistan security forces from Nangahar province's Behsud district, media reports said on Tuesday.
Kabul: At least three children have been killed in a roadside explosion in Afghanistan, reports said.
Kabul: At least 17 militants affiliated with the Islamic State in Afghanistan were gunned down in a drone strike, an official statement released by 201 Selam Military Corps said on Thursd ...
Kabul: The Afghanistan government has confirmed on Tuesday that at least nine people were killed in an operation conducted by the country's special forces.
- Afghanistan: Nangarhar airstrike kills Taliban military chief
- Afghanistan: Back to back explosions kill at least eight in Jalalabad
- US airstrike kills top Al-Qaeda leader in Afghanistan
- Taliban mortar attack kills or wounds 21 civilians in Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Seven Pakistani nationals among 19 terrorists killed in NDS operations