Kabul: Many have been taken hostage in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province after unknown gunmen stormed the education department building on Wednesday morning.
Kabul: At least three ISIS-K terrorists were arrested by Afghanistan security forces from Nangahar province's Behsud district, media reports said on Tuesday.
Kabul: At least three children have been killed in a roadside explosion in Afghanistan, reports said.
Kabul: At least 17 militants affiliated with the Islamic State in Afghanistan were gunned down in a drone strike, an official statement released by 201 Selam Military Corps said on Thursd ...
Kabul: The Afghanistan government has confirmed on Tuesday that at least nine people were killed in an operation conducted by the country's special forces.
Kabul: A Taliban military chief has been gunned down in an airstrike conducted by Afghan forces in the country's Nangarhar province, reports said on Saturday.
Kabul: At least eight people have died in a series of explosions which rocked Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, reports said.
Kabul: A top Al-Qaeda leader has been gunned down by US forces during one of its airstrikes in Afghanistan, reports said.
Kabul: At least 21 civilians have been either killed or wounded in a mortar attack conducted by Taliban militants in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, local Khaama Press reported.
- Afghanistan: Seven Pakistani nationals among 19 terrorists killed in NDS operations
- Afghanistan: At least 10 abducted civilians rescued from ISIS militants
- Afghanistan: Over 20 Taliban militants killed in airstrikes
- Afghanistan: Top police official killed in roadside blast in Nangarhar
- Afghanistan: Two Islamic State terrorists killed