Ankara: Amid an ongoing diplomatic clash, the US embassy in Turkey's capital Ankara came under attack on Monday, reports said.
Kabul: A Taliban shadow district governor was killed during a clash with security forces in Parwan province of Afghanistan on Friday night.
Vatican City: The supreme leader of the Catholic faith, Pope Francis has slammed the disgraced priests named in the child sex abuse investigations carried out in the United States of Amer ...
Kabul: A blast hit Afghanistan's capital city Kabul on Friday morning, reports said.
Washington: Condemning US President Donald Trump's attacks on American media houses, over 300 such organisations will launch a free press campaign on Thursday.
Kathmandu: A bus fell down in Sunakheti Bidur Municipality-9 of Nuwakot district of Nepal on Wednesday which left 20 people injured, media reports said.
Genoa: Rescuers are still looking for survivors after the collapse of a bridge in Italy's Genoa on Tuesday.
Kabul: At least six girls, including four from a family, have died from a rocket explosion in Afghanistan's Laghman province, reports said.
Harrisburg: In a landmark investigation, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in the US has found that at least 300 clergymen have abused over 1000 minors in six dioceses in the state for the l ...
- Italy bridge collapse: At least 26 killed; rescuers looking for survivors in Genoa
- Italy: Genoa bridge collapses, 11 die
- Polish tourist performs Kiki challenge, leaves Pakistan International Airlines into trouble
- Former Adelaide Archbishop accused of sexual harassment cover-up faces house arrest
- New tape suggests Trump not aware of things going on inside White House