New York, Feb 13 (JEN): As many countries prepare to mark Valentine’s Day, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is calling on people to end their “toxic relationshi ...
Hualien: At least four people have died in the 6.5 magnitude earthquake which struck Taiwan on Tuesday night, reports said.
Islamabad: A 6.1 quake jolted several parts of Pakistan, resulting in the loss of a life, local Dawn News reported.
New York, Jan 19 (JEN): The upward trend in global temperatures marked by record-shattering warmth in 2015 and 2016 kept pace last year, with the United Nations weather agency warning Thu ...
Berlin: Packing wind speed up to 203 kilometres per hour, storm Friederike punched its way across Western Europe, battering towns and affecting millions on Thursday.
Lima: A strong earthquake of magnitude 7.1 struck Peru on Sunday, killing at least one person, reports said.
Washington: SpaceX's Dragon cargo spacecraft is scheduled to splash down in the Pacific Ocean on Saturday, Jan. 13, west of Baja California, with approximately 4,100 pounds of NASA ca ...
Carpinteria, Jan 11 (JEN): The death toll in the devastating California mudslides has risen to 17, with 28 others suffering injuries, reports said.
Tegucigalpa, Jan 10 (JEN): An earthquake of magnitude 7.6 struck in the Caribbean Sea, between the Coast of Honduras and Cayman Islands on Wednesday.
- California: Mudslides leave at least 13 dead
- Early action key to preventing crises related to El Niño and La Niña – UN relief official
- Philippines: Tropical storm Tembin kills as least 74
- UN peacekeeping operations will keep aiming to reduce their environmental impact – Security Council
- Arctic forever changed by rapidly warming climate – UN weather agency