New York, Sept 28 (JEN) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India's growth rate has dipped to 5%.
New York, Sept 28 (IBNS): In the last four and a half years, 50 million people have joined the ranks of the middle class while the average gross domestic product (GDP) rate has remained at ...
- Ontario minister Brad Duguid hails province's economy, says there's room for improvement
- 'Winner-takes-all' dynamics in digital economy could widen income gap – UN report
- Put people before profits, UN urges in annual trade report
- UN trade report highlights impact of loss of land and resources to Palestinian economy
- In Ethiopia, UN agency chiefs say more investment is needed to bolster drought-prone areas