New York: Ensuring that people everywhere can trust the safety and quality of the food they eat is the focus of a UN meeting taking place this week in Rome.
Brussels: The European Union has introduced retaliatory tariffs on goods from the United States of America, reports said on Friday.
Washington: Adding more fuel to the growing trade battle, US President Donald Trump has threatened to impose tariffs on an additional $200bn worth of Chinese goods.
Beijing: Responding to the US move of imposing additional duties on Chinese imports, the Asian nation on Saturday unveiled a list of products from the United States that will be subjected ...
Singapore City: US President Donald Trump on Monday continued to attack Canada and European allies over the issue of trade.
Toronto: Attending the G7 Summit, US President Donald Trump accused Canadian PM Justin Trudeau of making 'false statement' and said his nation will not endorse the G7 communique. ...
Paris/London: As US trade tariffs came into force, allies France, the UK and Canada have joined hands in condemning American President Donald Trump, stating that the move is absurd and il ...
Washington/Beijing: China has agreed to increase its import of goods and services from the United States, reports said on Sunday.
New York, May 19: The United Nations and the World Bank Group on Friday signed an agreement to work closer together to help countries implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development ...
- Poorer countries set to be 'increasingly dependent' on food imports, says UN food agency report
- Food safety critical to development and ending poverty: FAO deputy chief
- EU introduces retaliatory tariffs on US goods
- Trade War: US President Donald Trump warns China of additional $200bn in tariffs
- China decides to impose additional tariffs on 50 bn USD of U.S. imports