New York: The world needs the spirit of Nowruz to bring all populations together in the most noble values of peace, justice and understanding, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Gut ...
New York: Libya’s shaky financial position, looming humanitarian crisis and the inability of State authorities to provide services have created a “vicious cycle” where g ...
Washington/Beijing: US President Donald Trump has hinted that his administration could impose sanctions against China on Thursday, after reports claimed that Beijing indulges in transfer ...
Myanmar: Myanmar's first democratically elected President Htin Kyaw, has stepped down, saying he is “taking a rest” following health issues, media reports said.
Pyongyang: It was self confidence and not sanctions that pushed North Korea to seek dialogues with the United States of America and South Korea, the state media said on Tuesday.
Moscow/Washington: US President Donald Trump has congratulated Vladimir Putin over his re-election as Russian President for another term.
Washington: The US on Tuesday said Pakistan is heading towards the right direction but 'a lot more needs to be done' by the Asian nation to wipe out terrorism from the region.
Beijing: China's President Xi Jingping has urged the National People's Congress that China must not become complacent with its development.
Beijing: Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulated Russian President-elect Vladimir Putin on Monday.
- Vladimir Putin wins Russian Presidential election, re-elected for another term
- USA: Fired from his post, Andrew McCabe releases a fiery statement
- Gaza requires changed political reality, renewed commitment to avoid total collapse
- Xi Jinping re-elected as Chinese President
- Ukraine: UN calls for protection of civilians after attacks on water facility workers