Washington/Pyongyang: In a rare gesture from the North Korean regime, US President Donald Trump has copped praise for directing his energy towards establishing a healthy bilateral relatio ...
Washington: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be leaving for North Korea on July 5, officials said.
Seoul: A leading expert in North Korea said on Friday that there has been a change in the concept of denuclearization and that the Pyongyang regime is actively, "pushing" the la ...
Seoul: Bolstering its ties with North Korea, South Korea said it will discuss major economic projects with its neighbour.
Washington: Sanctioning North Korea and Donald Trump go hand in hand, but, following the latest sanctions against the former, the US President has done a U-turn.
Beijing: North Korea leader Kim Jong Un will visit China on Tuesday, Chinese state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
New York, June 13: Tuesday’s historic summit between the leaders of the United States and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) has been hailed as “an importa ...
Singapore City: On his way back home from Singapore after meeting North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, US President called the trip as 'amazing'.
Singapore: In a major turnaround in the relationship between the two nations, US President Donald Trump on Tuesday described his bond with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his country ...
- India welcomes talks between Kim, Trump, calls the entire episode as a 'positive development'
- US-North Korea summit in Singapore ‘a promising development’ says Guterres
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un shake hands, meet in Singapore
- Excitement in the air: Donald Trump tweets ahead of meeting with Kim in Singapore
- Donald Trump feels Russia should have been part of G7 Summit