Just Earth News 29 Jul 2017
University of Kerala will release KMAT KERALA Admit Card 2017 at their official website for June Session from June 24, 2017. The KMAT Kerala Admit Card is an important document to be carried along at the time of exam scheduled for July 02, 2017. Admit Card is a provisional document that verifies students’ candidature in the exam. However, it should always be supported with some valid some valid photo ID at exam center.
KMAT KERALA2017 will be conducted in July 02, 2017 in offline mode. Each question in the exam will carry 1 mark thus making the total marks of 720. The result of the exam will be published at the official website a week after the exam.
How to Download Admit Card?
As mentioned earlier, admit card will be available at the official website. Candidates will be required to enter some details to acquire their admit cards. Here’s the steps you need to follow to download your Admit Card
- Go to official website
- Click on KMAT KERALA Admit Card 2017
- Enter Registration Number and Date of birth as login details
- Download and save your Admit Card
- Verify all the details mentioned in the admit card
- Obtain admit card in hard copy for future reference.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
Admit Card is admission document that verifies students’ candidature in the exam. It comprises basic details about the candidates and scheduled exam. The information about the candidates and scheduled exam is extracted from the details provided in KMAT KERALA Application Form. Details present in the Admit Card are mentioned below.
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Scheduled Date
- Scheduled Time
- Roll Number
- Subjects to be asked
Discrepancy in KMAT KERALA Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check all the details present in the Admit Card. Any deviation in the information present in the admit card and actual details will result in cancellation of candidature. Since Admit Card is the only document that is used for verifying students’ candidature in the examination, it of utmost importance for all the details present in it to be latest and accurate.
Candidates with misprints, errors and spell mistakes are advised to report the concerned authorities immediately. KMAT KERALA2017 will be conducted by University of Kerala. The discrepancies are to be reported to the board well before the scheduled to make necessary arrangements before the exam.
KMAT KERALA is expected to be conducted across three districts of Kerala. Appearing candidates are required to choose any one of the following listed Exam Centers while filling the KMAT KERALA Form. The University of Kerala reserves the right to allot a different exam center than the one chosen by the candidate. In the following given table, KMAT KERALA Exam Centers are described:
The candidates applying for the exam will have to choose from the mentioned cities as one of their test city. The applicants will be provided a maximum of two options to be selected in order of priority for KMAT KERALA2017 Test Centers.
What to bring at KMAT KERALA2017 Exam Day?
The Candidates applying for the KMAT KERALA exam must want to know about the documents and other things they are wanted/permitted to carry along with their KMAT KERALA Admit Card. Admit Card is a mandatory document and candidates are advised to bring along the admit cards by default. Here’s a list of things that you can/should carry to your allotted KMAT KERALA Exam Centers 2017.
- Valid Photo ID: Candidates can bring any of the mentioned documents as a photo id to their KMAT KERALA Exam Center. However, the board encourages students to bring Aadhar Card to make the process centralize and common for all. Let’s have a look at the list.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Multiple Size Photographs: Candidates are required to carry their photographs, same as the one used in KMAT KERALA Admit Card. The photographs required are for documentation purposes.
- Stationery: Candidates will not be provided with any stationery by the conducting and convening authorities.
What not to bring for KMAT KERALA2017 Exam Day?
Candidates applying for KMAT KERALA must also know about documents, objects and things that are prohibited inside the campus of KMAT KERALA2017 Test Venue. To ensure smooth conduct of the exam, candidates are requested not to bring the following documents/objects/things.
- Electronic devices
- Piece of Paper except KMAT KERALA2017 Admit Card
The board invites cooperation from the thousands of students appearing for test in order to make it a successful one. Hence, the board requests the students to abide by the all the rules and regulations including the documents they are as asked not bring at the center.
Important Instructions for the Test Venue
As mentioned earlier, the board expects to make KMAT KERALA exam a successful one and to ensure smooth conduct, it has released a set of instructions that the board requests to be followed by the students inside the test venue. Here’s the list of important instructions for KMAT KERALA exam
- Reach the examination center 45 minutes before the commence of test.
- The students will be allowed to leave only after the completion of test. No candidates whatsoever will be allowed to leave the examination hall prior to completion of test.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any document except KMAT KERALA Admit Card at the exam center.
- No extra time will be allowed to any of the candidates unless deemed by the board itself (mostly in cases of candidates with scribes)
- Young students getting better at reading, finds international study
- Don't just blame teachers when system is at fault, says UNESCO
- More than half of children and youth worldwide 'not learning' – UNESCO
- At high-level forum, UN stresses importance of education in building ‘culture of peace’
- Planning to Apply for MAT 2017? Check Reasons to Choose MAT