Just Earth News (www.justearthnews.com) is a development and social
sector news portal which aims to cater to other mainstream media as
well with its content. The site is the brainchild of a senior Indian
journalist who has been reporting on issues like health, environment,
human rights, development, sustainable development, women and gender,
poverty, economy, etc. for over two decades now. JEN aims to highlight
all news- both negative and positive- which are related to our lives
and livelihood and can enrich readers on the pressing global issues.
JEN would feature all the news that must be read to act as agents of
change for a just earth.
If you want to support the site and thus help socially relevant and
in-depth stories to reach out to the wider audience worldwide, you can
contribute for us. We would use your contribution for good journalism
and also update you on what we did with your assistance.
Even a very small contribution from you can make a change in the world
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for contribution details
and methods of payment. (Vide: Contact Us section)
- Six months into battle for Mosul, water and trauma care are key UN and partner priorities
- DR Congo: UN seeks $64 million to tackle humanitarian crisis in Kasaï region
- UN, humanitarian partners to launch $40M appeal for flood-hit Peru
- Donors pledge $9.7 billion to help support future of war-torn Syria at UN-backed conference
- Mosul tops IOM's 2017 funding appeal for Iraq