Just Earth News (www.justearthnews.com) is the humanitarian news arm of India Blooms News Service (IBNS), a leading Indian news portal cum news agency (www.indiablooms.com).
The site is the brainchild of its editor Sujoy Dhar, an international journalist, media educator in various US universities and former Reuters Correspondent who has been reporting on issues like health, environment, human rights, development, sustainable development, women and gender, poverty, economy, etc. for over two decades now.
Our aim is to highlight the news- both negative and positive- which are related to our lives and livelihood and can enrich readers on the pressing global issues. JEN would feature all the news that must be read to act as agents of change for a just earth.
- Six months into battle for Mosul, water and trauma care are key UN and partner priorities
- DR Congo: UN seeks $64 million to tackle humanitarian crisis in Kasaï region
- UN, humanitarian partners to launch $40M appeal for flood-hit Peru
- Donors pledge $9.7 billion to help support future of war-torn Syria at UN-backed conference
- Mosul tops IOM's 2017 funding appeal for Iraq