Just Earth News (www.justearthnews.com) is the humanitarian news arm of India Blooms News Service (IBNS), a leading Indian news portal cum news agency (www.indiablooms.com).
The site is the brainchild of its editor Sujoy Dhar, an international journalist, media educator in various US universities and former Reuters Correspondent who has been reporting on issues like health, environment, human rights, development, sustainable development, women and gender, poverty, economy, etc. for over two decades now.
Our aim is to highlight the news- both negative and positive- which are related to our lives and livelihood and can enrich readers on the pressing global issues. JEN would feature all the news that must be read to act as agents of change for a just earth.
- UN appeals for nearly $170 million to aid pastoralists in northern Kenya
- Following visit to Haiti, UN expert urges more aid for Hurricane Matthew victims
- Japan donates USD 6.7 million to aid displaced Iraqis: IOM
- UN aid chief urges global action as starvation, famine loom for 20 million across four countries
- USD 25 million sought to aid conflict-affected people in Ukraine in 2017